Звездные гости отпразднуют открытие площадки «Полянка-Холл»

Сообщение ADMIN_1 » 11 окт 2011, 21:34

VIP-вечеринка в честь открытия нового развлекательного комплекса «Полянка-Холл» состоится 14 октября.
«Полянка-Холл» расположен в уютном историческом районе Москвы, его концертная площадка прекрасно подходит как для музыкальных выступлений, так и для театральных постановок. Интерьер развлекательного комплекса, выдержанный в стиле XIX века, позволяет глубже погрузиться в атмосферу той эпохи, когда люди действительно умели мечтать, галантно ухаживать и любить.

На открытие новой площадки приглашены звездные гости: Дмитрий Харатьян, Гоша Куценко, Бари Алибасов, Ляйсан Утяшева, Гарик Сукачев, Михаил Ефремов, Дмитрий Певцов, Олег Фомин, Александр Буйнов, Нани Брегвадзе, Сергей Пенкин, Алексей Гоман, Алексей Чумаков, Юлия Ковальчук, Виктория Пьер-Мари и многие другие.
Многие из приглашенных гостей опробуют новую сцену – причем речь идет как о музыкантах, так и об актерах. За театральную составляющую программы будет отвечать Михаил Горевой – актер, режиссер, художественный руководитель «ТвоегоТеатра», спектакли которого будут регулярно идти на сцене «Полянка-Холла». В роли конферансье выступит ведущий радиостанции «Мегаполис ФМ» Ярослав Есин.
В завершение вечера состоится премьера шоу певицы Ашерали «Времена года», которое войдет в регулярную программу комплекса «Полянка-Холл». Жанр этого детища певицы Ашерали весьма причудлив, поэтому правильней всего назвать его «музыкально-танцевальной феерией». В основу шоу положен единый сквозной сюжет: романтик Чарли Чаплин влюбляется в девушку с картины и открывает ей свои чувства в антураже сменяющихся времен года. Живой вокал певицы Ашерали будет оттенен выступлением балета «М-театро», участием актера театра и кино Вячеслава Корниченко, а также великолепными декорациями и костюмами. Режиссер-постановщик шоу Владимир Петров известен не только как театральный деятель, художественный руководитель рок-оперы, но и организатор показов мод, а поэтому не приходится сомневаться, что зрелище получится запоминающимся и стильным.

Дата и время: 14 октября 2011 г., сбор гостей в 19.30.

Сайт развлекательного комплекса «Полянка-Холл»: http://www.polanka-hall.ru
Официальный сайт певицы Ашерали: http://www.asherali.ru

Аккредитация, дополнительная информация:
Информационное агентство Интермедиа
+ 7 (495) 638-5543, +7 (915) 196-4070 (Алёна Анисимова)
e-mail: anisimova@intermedia.ru, agent_222@inbox.ru
ADMIN_1
Администратор

Re: Звездные гости отпразднуют открытие площадки «Полянка-Хо

Сообщение meizitang » 30 дек 2011, 11:43

Is Juicing Superior For you?
I'm fairly applied to individuals coming to my diet pillsspot and say to me, "Wow, this location is so super hale and hearty. I can not think it." While you could or might not know, it does take really just a few consumers to help keep the Weight loss plan Option System operating. I had a little of a "retreat" at my house wherever I invited three of our workers to come and function from my property and devote some time collectively. Every time entertaining visitors, I often try out and be the "hostess using the mostess" and in my greatest Martha Stewart impression I asked "Can I get any one anything? Some meals or perhaps a drink?"

One of my staff replied, "Yes, I'd like some juice please."
As I did every little pai you guo teathing in my power to hold back the look of demise, I said "We don't have any juice. How about water or a tea?"
Without going as a result of the whole conversation, this particular employee could not feel there was no juice in the property. Furthermore, she definitely could not believe that my son will not drink juice and only drinks water (and yes, I did let her hold her job).

She has, not surprisingly, read and knows the DSP within and out, but she admitted that she seriously did not believe that I totally lived my existence that way right up until she saw it with her extremely own eyes.
About juices?-

Juice is one of these drinks that many of us perceive as wholesome, mainly when it is labeled normal or organic and it says it truly is produced from all organic elements. Let me clear this up proper now?-Juice will not be element of a balanced consuming plan unless you might be freshly squeezing it ideal as part of your kitchen with your very own hands or by a juicer.

"But Jane. My juice says its natural, normal, 100% juice with no sugar added. Is that okay?"

Well, I spent a considerable amount of time reading the label of pretty much each and every juice container, juice box, and juice product and they all cameDr Ming tea up the same?-with tons of SUGAR. Read the label obviously and you will see that each gram of carbohydrate contained within the juice directly originates from sugar.

"But Jane. Each of the carbs from fruit are from sugar also right?"

Yes, fruits are practically completely sugar (coming from fructose), but a whole fruit also consists of lots of fiber and vitamins which are lost when you make a juice, bottle it and keep it for any amount of time.

"But Jane. My juice is fortified with calcium, Vit D and iron (or what ever they may be fortifying juice with in the world today)."

When you "fortify" any meals or drink having a vitamin and/or a mineral, your system is wise adequate to understand that this is not the actual version of this unique nutrient. A lot so, that it can choose not to use it. Yes, all of those fortified merchandise are certainly not providing you with the vitamins and minerals you require. You have to get these from natural sources like real fruits and vegetables (i.e. real food).

So should you be a juice lover like many of us are or have fallen for the "juice is healthy" trap, listed here are several strategies to assist you receive your juice repair while simultaneously following a wholesome eating strategy.

1. Invest dream bodyin a high quality juicer and make your own juice. You will find numerous numerous scrumptious and nutritious juices you'll be able to make inside a juicer that may offer you a super improve of vitamins/minerals and super nutrition. Certainly one of my favourite is carrot, apple and ginger. Be cautious even though! Should you be anything like me and sensitive to a lot of sugar at when, I'd suggest obtaining a serving of 4 oz or significantly less or mixing your 4 oz with some water. I'd also recommend juicing primarily vegetables and not as several fruits. This is a great way to have in some considerable nutrition without having to eat vegetables all day prolonged (an excellent possibility for kids). I'd also combine your fresh juice having a protein and healthy extra fat to maintain your blood sugar balanced.
It is most beneficial to drink freshly made juice without delay, because the longer it's stored, the extra it will decline in nutrition. You may put your juice within a glass jar with an airtight lid and fill it for the quite top. There really should be a minimal level of air in the jar since the oxygen in air (air is about twenty percent oxygen) will "oxidize" and harm the juice. Wrap the jar with aluminum foil to block out all light. Light damages the juice.

2. Makesuper slim pomegranate my beloved "tea juice". In the event you haven't observed this recipe inside the Diet program Remedy Recipe Guide, here it truly is yet again:
5-6 bags caffeine-free herbal tea (e.g., peach, mint, chamomile, or fruit tea)
3 quarts boiling water
Stevia powder (or liquid) to taste
Pour water more than tea bags in a giant pot. Add stevia while tea is hot. (Alter amount
according to the wanted sweetness.)
Let the tea cool, eliminate tea bags, transfer tea to a serving pitcher or person water bottles, and refrigerate.

3. Make your own DSP approved lemonade. My business companion loves this and drinks it virtually everyday (be cautious if you're sensitive to citrus or too much lemon.) Mix the juice from half a lemon, five drops of liquid stevia and 12oz of water inside a significant cup. Add even more stevia or lemon determined by your taste. This drink can be a excellent choice to people today who weight loss tearequire somewhat a lot more flavor than plain water all day.

So what did I finish up serving my thirsty employee? Water! (And she purchased juice when we went out to lunch). Oh very well, I attempted.
So now that I've shown you why juice is not wonderful for you and the way it is possible to make your individual wholesome drink alternatives, why not discover even more about which foods will trigger you to shed excess fat? Check out our informative video at this time!

Do such as the article? If you want to study far more, stop by fatlossquickieexperience for additionalmeizitang related articles.
meizitang

Вернуться в Приглашаем на концерт