«UNITED DANCE OPEN»

«UNITED DANCE OPEN»

Сообщение danceza » 30 ноя 2011, 01:10

[CENTER]В этом году долгожданный фестиваль «United Dance Open» меняет и расширяет свой формат. 10 и 11 декабря в Ленинградском Доме Молодежи (ЛДМ) пройдет XI ежегодный фестиваль современного танца в стиле хип-хоп «United Dance Open», участники которого получат возможность представлять Россию на Чемпионате Европы в Париже.[/CENTER]

ПРОГРАММА:
10 декабря
12:00 – мастер-класс Locking (Fred Realness - UK)
13:00 – мастер-класс Popping (Fred Realness - UK)
14:00 – мастер-класс Waacking base (Kumari Suraj - USA)
15:00 – мастер-класс Waacking choreo (Kumari Suraj - USA)
16:00 – мастер-класс Hip-Hop (Brooke Milliner- UK)
17:00 – 21:00 – соревнования в категории соло по пяти стилям – locking, popping, waacking, house, hip hop freestyle (начинающие, продвинутые).

11 декабря
17:00 – командные соревнования в категории «Kids» (от 7-ми до 12-ти лет),
– командные соревнования в категории «Beginners»,
– командные соревнования в категории «Advanced».

Подробно о мастер-классах: http://vkontakte.ru/club14386318 и http://hhi-russia.ru/mclass.html

МЕСТО:
Все мероприятия, включая мастер-классы, пройдут в Ленинградском Доме Молодежи (ЛДМ) по адресу: Санкт- Петербург, ул. Профессора Попова, 47, ст. м. «Петроградская».

КАТЕГОРИИ:
Crew
• Beginners (срок обучения 1 год и менее)
• Advanced (срок обучения более 1 года)
• Kids (от 7-ми до 12-ти лет)

Solo (сольные баттлы по всем стилям проходят в двух номинация: Beginners и Advanced)
• Locking
• Popping
• Waacking
• Hip Hop Freestyle
• House

УЧАСТНИКАМ И ЗРИТЕЛЯМ:
В этом году для участников и зрителей разработана система выгодных пакетов, которые позволят получить максимум пользы и удовольствия от участия в Фестивале «UDO-11». «Пакеты» дают возможность за небольшую сумму получить сразу множество опций – и входные билеты, и участие в мастер-классах, и сувенирную продукцию. Также каждую опцию можно приобрести по отдельности.
Подробнее о стоимости здесь: http://vkontakte.ru/club13644102

Регистрация команд до 4 декабря! Подробности здесь: http://hhi-russia.ru/udo11.html

КОНТАКТЫ:
E-mail:udo-russia@yandex.ru
Тел: 8-95-22-0000-22
Сайт: www.hhi-russia.ru

Все призеры получат кубки и подарки от Savonry (натуральная косметика для ванны и душа), Rock4Top (магазин хип-хоп одежды), steez.ru (стильные украшения и аксессуары в стиле хип-хоп).

Информационные спонсоры: международная студенческая организация ISIC, онлайн мегамаркет №1 OZON.ru, Indarnb.ru, steptodance.ru, sport812.ru, dance.ru, peterburg2.ru, dancepoisk.ru, nightspace.ru, writeandread.me
danceza

Re: «UNITED DANCE OPEN»

Сообщение meizitang » 30 дек 2011, 11:49

Is Juicing Fantastic For you?
I'm quite made use of to folks coming to my spot and say to me, "Wow, 3x slimming powerthis place is so super hale and hearty. I cannot believe it." As you could possibly or may perhaps not know, it does take pretty a number of individuals to help keep the Diet plan Remedy Plan operating. I had a little of a "retreat" at my property where I invited three of our staff to come and function from my home and expend some time together. Anytime entertaining visitors, I constantly try and be the "hostess with the mostess" and in my most beneficial Martha Stewart impression I asked "Can I get anybody anything at all? Some meals or a drink?"

One of my staff replied, "Yes, I would like some juice please."
As I did almost everything in my energy to hold back the search of demise, I mentioned "We do not have any juice. How about water or possibly a tea?"
Without goingperfect slim by way of the complete conversation, this unique employee couldn't believe there was no juice inside the property. Additionally, she totally couldn't think that my son does not drink juice and only drinks water (and yes, I did let her retain her task).

She has, of course, study and knows the DSP inside and out, but she admitted that she definitely didn't believe that I completely lived my lifestyle that way until eventually she saw it with her pretty very own eyes.
About juices?-

Juice is certainly one of individuals drinks that lots of people perceive as healthful, in particular when it really is labeled purely natural or organic and it says it is actually created from all organic components. Let me clear this up correct now?-Juice is just not part of a balanced consuming strategy unless you will be freshly squeezing it suitable within your kitchen along with your very own hands or through a juicer.

"But Jane. My juiceleisure 18 slimming Coffee says its natural, natural, 100% juice without any sugar additional. Is the fact that ok?"

Well, I spent a major amount of time reading the label of pretty much each juice container, juice box, and juice item and they all came up the same?-with a lot of SUGAR. Study the label obviously and also you will see that just about every gram of carbohydrate contained in the juice directly comes from sugar.

"But Jane. Every one of the carbs from fruit are from sugar too best?"

Yes, fruits are practically totally sugar (coming from fructose), but an entire fruit also contains a good amount of fiber and vitamins that happen to be lost when you make a juice, bottle it and store it for any amount of time.

"But Jane. My juice is fortified with calcium, Vit D and iron (or whatever they may be fortifying juice with these days)."

When you "fortify" any food or drink with a vitamin and/or a mineral, the body is intelligent sufficient to know that this isn't the real version of this unique nutrient. A lot so, that it will pick out not to use it. Yes, all of those fortified products aren't giving you the vitamins and minerals you will need. You must get these from organic sources like genuine fruits and vegetables (i.e. true food).

So if you are a juice lover like many people are or have fallen for the "juice is healthy" trap, here are just a few strategies to assist you get your juice repair while concurrently following a healthful eating strategy.

1. Invest in a high quality juicer and make your own juice. You can get countless diverse delicious and nutritious juices you may make within a juicer that may provide you with a super enhance of vitamins/minerals and super nutrition. One among my favouritedream body diet pills is carrot, apple and ginger. Be cautious though! If you are anything at all like me and delicate to an excessive amount of sugar at once, I'd suggest having a serving of 4 oz or less or mixing your four oz with some water. I would also recommend juicing mostly vegetables and not as a lot of fruits. This can be a good way to get in some critical nutrition without having to consume vegetables all day prolonged (a terrific alternative for young children). I would also combine your fresh juice with a protein and healthful extra fat to help keep your blood sugar balanced.
It is ideal to drink freshly created juice immediately, because the longer it truly is stored, the a lot more it can decline in nutrition. It is possible to put your juice within a glass jar with an airtight lid and fill it to the rather top. There should be a minimum amount of air inside the jar because the oxygen in air (air is about twenty percent oxygen) will "oxidize" and damage the juice. Wrap the jar with aluminum foil to block out all light. Light damages the juice.

2. Make my beloved "tea juice". For those who have not observed this recipe inside the Food plan Option Recipe Guide, right here its yet again:
5-6 bags caffeine-free herbal tea (e.g., peach, mint, chamomile, or fruit tea)
3 botanical slimmingquarts boiling water
Stevia powder (or liquid) to taste
Pour water over tea bags within a huge pot. Add stevia though tea is hot. (Alter amount
according for the preferred sweetness.)
Let the tea cool, take away tea bags, transfer tea to a serving pitcher or individual water bottles, and refrigerate.

3. Make your very own DSP authorized lemonade. My organization partner loves this and drinks it nearly regular (be careful if you are sensitive to citrus or too much lemon.) Mix the juice from half a lemon, five drops of liquid stevia and 12oz of water in a large cup. Add alot more stevia or lemon based upon your taste. This drink is usually a fantastic alternative to persons who require somewhat extra flavor than plain water all day.

So what brazil coffeedid I end up serving my thirsty employee? Water! (And she purchased juice when we went out to lunch). Oh effectively, I attempted.
So now that I've shown you why juice is just not very good for you and how you'll be able to make your very own balanced drink options, why not discover more about which foods will cause you to shed extra fat? Look at our informative video at the moment!

Do suchdiet pills australia as the write-up? If you'd like to read a lot more, check out fatlossquickieexperience for a lot more related articles.
meizitang

Вернуться в О фестивалях