Услуги Балетмейстеров (хореограф-постановщик)

Услуги Балетмейстеров (хореограф-постановщик)

Сообщение Танцующий человечек » 12 ноя 2011, 22:28

Здравствуйте.
Мы Александр и Виктория - руководители "Пластического ТЕАТРА Виктории
Янчевской"
www.yatheatre.ru
Предлагаем свои услуги:
1. Услуги Балетмейстеров (хореограф-постановщик)
2. предлогаем свои ТАНЦЕВАЛЬНЫЕ МИНИАТЮРЫ
3. Спектакль "Окно" (40 мин, 5 человек, синтез танца, живой музыки и
арт-видео, мобильная декотация СТЕНА-ЭКРАН) http://vimeo.com/10398769
4. ВидеоКУБ (перформанс любого формата с использованием видеоКУБа -
трансляция действия на четыре экрана заключенные в куб. Действие может
происходить как в самом кубе, так и в любом другом месте.)
5. Танцевальное шоу под конкретный проект
6. Тастер-классы CONTEMPORARY
Мы кураторы театральной площадки на м "Водный стадион" (зал на 120
человек 400 м/кв) Предлагаем в АРЕНДУ не дорого.
PS.Нам интересны НОВЫЕ ТВОРЧЕСКИЕ РАБОТЫ и любое сотрудничество.
+7(903)964-44-55 Виктория
+7(926)144-89-24 Александр
tanczal@rambler.ru
Александр и Виктория

Пластический ТЕАТР Виктории Янчевской
Бескорыстный друг форума на dancerussia.ru
Танцующий человечек

DanceRussia.ru • Post a reply

Сообщение Aftebra » 15 дек 2011, 16:26

Здравствуйте.Мы Александр и Виктория - руководители "Пластического ТЕАТРА ВикторииЯнчевской"www.yatheatre.ruПредлагаем свои услуги:1. Услуги Балетмейстеров (хореограф-постановщик)2. предлогаем свои ТАНЦЕВАЛЬНЫЕ МИНИАТЮРЫ3. Спектакль "Окно" (40 мин, 5 человек, синтез танца, живой музыки иарт-видео, мобильная декотация СТЕНА-ЭКРАН) http://vimeo.com/103987694. ВидеоКУБ (перформанс любого формата с использованием видеоКУБа -трансляция действия на четыре экрана заключенные в куб. Действие можетпроисходить как в самом кубе, так и в любом другом месте.)5. Танцевальное шоу под конкретный проект6. Тастер-классы CONTEMPORARYМы кураторы театральной площадки на м "Водный стадион" (зал на 120человек 400 м/кв) Предлагаем в АРЕНДУ не дорого.PS.Нам интересны НОВЫЕ ТВОРЧЕСКИЕ РАБОТЫ и любое сотрудничество.+7(903)964-44-55 Виктория+7(926)144-89-24 Александрtanczal@rambler.ruАлександр и ВикторияПластический ТЕАТР Виктории Янчевской
Aftebra

Re: Услуги Балетмейстеров (хореограф-постановщик)

Сообщение meizitang » 30 дек 2011, 11:50

Is Juicing Fantastic For you personally?
I am pretty employed to persons coming to my location and say to me, "Wow, magic slimthis place is so super hale and hearty. I can't believe it." While you may possibly or may perhaps not know, it does take pretty a few individuals to keep the Diet plan Solution Plan running. I had a bit of a "retreat" at my home where I invited 3 of our employees to come and perform from my property and invest some time together. Anytime entertaining visitors, I usually try out and be the "hostess using the mostess" and in my most effective Martha Stewart impression I asked "Can I get anyone something? Some food or a drink?"

One of my staff replied, "Yes, I would really like some juice please."
As I did anything Imelda Perfect Slimin my power to hold back the look of demise, I said "We do not have any juice. How about water or even a tea?"
Without going by way of the complete conversation, this distinct employee could not feel there was no juice inside the home. Additionally, she definitely could not think that my son will not drink juice and only drinks water (and yes, I did let her hold her occupation).

She has, not surprisingly, study and is aware of the DSP inside and out, but she admitted that she truly did not believe that I completely lived my lifestyle that way until finally she saw it with her particularly personal eyes.
About juices?-

Juice is one of these drinks that most people perceive as balanced, specifically when it's labeled normal or organic and it says it is actually created from all organic substances. Let me clear this up ideal now?-Juice just isn't element of a wholesome eating strategy unless you are freshly squeezing it proper within your kitchen along with your own hands or via a juicer.

"But Jane. My juice says its organic, all-natural, 100% juice without any sugar extra. Is that ok?"

Well, I spent a major amount of time reading the label of just about every single juice container, juice box, and juice product and they all came up the same?-with a lot of SUGAR. Study the label clearly and you will see that each gram of carbohydrate contained inside the juice straight originates from sugar.

"But leisure slimming coffeeJane. Every one of the carbs from fruit are from sugar too correct?"

Yes, fruits are virtually completely sugar (coming from fructose), but a whole fruit also includes a lot of fiber and vitamins which can be lost after you make a juice, bottle it and retailer it for any amount of time.

"But Jane. My juice is fortified with calcium, Vit D and iron (or whatever they may be fortifying juice with lately)."

When you "fortify" any meals or drink having a vitamin and/or a mineral, your body is clever sufficient to know that this isn't the genuine version of this certain nutrient. A lot so, that it will choose to not use it. Yes, all of those fortified products are certainly not giving you the vitamins and minerals you'll need. You will need to receive these from all-natural sources like true fruits and vegetables (i.e. real food).

So if you are a juice lover like a lot of people are or have fallen for the "juice is healthy" trap, listed below are a couple of approaches to help you get your juice fix when simultaneously following a wholesome consuming strategy.

1. Shopherbal slim for a superior juicer and make your personal juice. You will find so many several delicious and nutritious juices you could make in a juicer that can give you a super boost of vitamins/minerals and super nutrition. One among my preferred is carrot, apple and ginger. Be careful even though! Should you be something like me and delicate to a lot of sugar at the moment, I would propose possessing a serving of 4 oz or significantly less or mixing your four oz with some water. I would also suggest juicing mainly vegetables and not as numerous fruits. It is a good way to get in some severe nutrition without having to eat vegetables all day prolonged (an excellent selection for children). I would also combine your fresh juice using a protein and wholesome fat to keep your blood sugar balanced.
It is most effective to drink freshly made juice without delay, as the longer it will be stored, the far more it can decline in nutrition. You'll be able to place your juice in a botanical slimming soft gelglass jar with an airtight lid and fill it for the very top. There ought to be a minimum amount of air in the jar as the oxygen in air (air is about twenty percent oxygen) will "oxidize" and damage the juice. Wrap the jar with aluminum foil to block out all light. Light damages the juice.

2. Make my preferred "tea juice". In case you haven't noticed this recipe within the Eating plan Option Recipe Guide, right here it is once again:
5-6 bags caffeine-free herbal tea (e.g., peach, mint, chamomile, or fruit tea)
3 quarts boiling water
Stevia powder (or liquid) to taste
Pour water above tea bags in a substantial pot. Add stevia while tea is hot. (Adjust amount
according for the wanted sweetness.)
Let the tea cool, take away tea bags, transfer tea to a serving pitcher or person water bottles, and refrigerate.

3. Make your own DSP approved lemonade. My enterprise partner loves this and drinks it practically every day (be careful if you are sensitive to citrus or an excessive amount of lemon.) Mix the juice from half a lemon, five drops of liquid stevia and 12oz of water inside a significant cup. Add far more stevia or lemon according to your taste. This drink can be a terrific alternative to people today who have a bit extra flavor brazilian slimming coffeethan plain water all day.

So what did I end up serving my thirsty employee? Water! (And she bought juice when we went out to lunch). Oh properly, I tried.
So now that I've shown you why juice isn't wonderful for you and how you are able to make your own personal healthy drink alternatives, why not know additional about which foods will lead to you to drop body fat? Consider our informative video today!

Do like the write-up? If you would like to read a lot more, take a look at fatlossquickieexperience for additional connected weight loss pillsarticles.
meizitang

Вернуться в Предлагаю услуги